Helpers — Volunteers are needed during the week of VBS to help in a variety of capacities. Any amount of time is appreciated.
Cooks — We need volunteers to prepare dinner each night. Menu suggestions available upon request.
Supplies/donations — Decorating date TBA, but we’ll start collecting supplies now!
- Brown butcher paper roll, 24″ wide, 1000′ (30# weight)
- Blue plastic table cloth rolls (“Caribbean blue”), 100′ or 250′ roll
- Green plastic table cloth rolls, 100′ or 250′ roll
- Plastic table cloths, various greens
- Plastic table cloths, “royal blue”
- 2 plastic table cloths, purple
- Foam balls, various sizes from 2″ to 12″
- 2-3 packages poly fiber stuffing
- Painter’s tape
- Double-stick tape
- Masking tape
- Clear balloons (colorless)
- Fishing line
- Pool noodles (red, orange, green)
- Poster board, various colors
- Construction paper, bright colors
- Large-ish stuffed animals that are “forest” in nature (tigers, monkeys, parrots, etc.)
- Cotton balls
- Large paper clips
- “Balloon animal” balloons, assorted colors
- Inflatable pool toys – shark, fish, etc.
Contact Melanie Monahan with questions or for more information.